Bristol Regional Speech and Hearing Center is authorized to prescribe CaptionCall.
CaptionCall is a revolutionary telephone
CaptionCall is a revolutionary telephone for anyone who has difficulty hearing on the phone. Hearing loss affects millions of Americans for many different reasons such as age, illness, injury, loud working conditions, and military service. It does not, however, have to limit the quality of their phone conversations. CaptionCall makes it easy to communicate confidently with friends, family and colleagues by phone.
Similar to captioned television, CaptionCall communication assistants use voice recognition technology to quickly provide written captions of what callers say on a large, easy-to-read screen. Plus, CaptionCall offers exceptional sound quality with amplification and customizable audio settings to match an individual’s unique hearing loss.
The CaptionCall phone, combined with free captioning service and our red-carpet service (free delivery, installation, in-home training by a friendly CaptionCall Trainer, and ongoing customer support) enables people to use the phone again with confidence.
How to Receive CaptionCall phone at no cost…
Must provide a professional certification form from a qualified professional certifying your hearing loss and need for captioned telephone service.
Must self-certify that you have a medically recognized hearing loss that necessitates use of captioned telephone service.High-speed internet and a landline telephone are required to use the service.
8 interesting facts about CaptionCall
- CaptionCall is the most recommended captioned telephone solution by Hearing Care professionals.
- Over 5000 Hearing-care professionals recommended CaptionCall for their patients within the last year.
- CaptionCall has hundreds of local representatives that service customers across the country.
- All CaptionCall Installers/Trainers are CaptionCall employees, not contractors or third-party vendors.
- The CaptionCall captioning service is the most widely used captioning telephone service in the United States.
- CaptionCall operates nine U.S. based centers to caption telephone calls.
- CaptionCall Communications Assistants go through rigorous training before being allowed to caption telephone calls.
- CaptionCall has dedicated U.S. based Customer Support and Technical Support teams.